- Lexaria recently completed its animal study HOR-A22-1 showing its patented DehydraTECH(TM) technology dramatically enhanced the oral delivery of estradiol, a type of estrogen hormone
- The use of DehydraTECH resulted in ~900% higher peak concentration of estradiol in the bloodstream compared to the control, as well as a 2,000% increase in the levels of estrone
- Estrone is a type of estrogen that can be reversibly made from estradiol in certain tissues within the female body
- The study HOR-A22-1 also revealed that DehydraTECH resulted in 1,500% and 12,500% higher exposure to estradiol and estrone over time, respectively, compared to the control
- Lexaria also announced the closing of a public offering that raised approximately $2 million in gross proceeds
Lexaria Bioscience (NASDAQ: LEXX), a global innovator in drug delivery platforms, recently reported that it had completed its animal study HOR-A22-1, which showed that the company’s patented DehydraTECH(TM) technology platform significantly enhanced the oral delivery of the estrogen hormone estradiol (https://cnw.fm/7InvU).
Performed in 20 female Sprague-Dawley rats, the pharmacokinetic study compared a DehydraTECH-estradiol formulation to a generic estradiol composition, both containing 10 mg/kg of estradiol, to evaluate the ability of DehydraTECH to enhance the delivery properties of the orally administered…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LEXX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/LEXX
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.cannabisnewswire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.