- Battery Mineral Resources is focused on the discovery, acquisition and development of battery metal projects in North America, South America and South Korea
- The company’s flagship Punitaqui mine has the potential to generate an annual EBITDA of up to $50 million at or above a copper price of $4.25/lb. with production targeted for H2 of this year
- BMR is working to secure final funding for the restart of mining and resumption of copper concentrate production from its Punitaqui complex; it in advanced discussions with several parties and has the goal of closing a funding agreement in the coming months
- In the second half of 2022, BMI made significant progress toward increasing and improving its human and financial resources, as well as permitting, metallurgy and ESG initiatives
- The company is strategically positioning itself to take advantage of renewed positive market sentiment for near term copper pricing
Battery Mineral Resources (TSX.V: BMR) (OTCQB: BTRMF) is a battery minerals company providing shareholders exposure to the global mega-trend of electrification while being focused on growth through cash-flow, exploration and acquisitions in favorable mining jurisdictions.
The company’s mission is the discovery, acquisition and development of battery metals (namely copper, cobalt, lithium, and graphite) in North America, South America and South Korea. It aims to become a leading low-cost producer of high quality, ethically sourced battery metals from…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to BTRMF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/BTRMF
MiningNewsWire (MNW) is a specialized communications platform focused on developments and opportunities in the global resources sector. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. MNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “BigHole” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.miningnewswire.com
MiningNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.