Trucpal Tokenholders Will Receive Inaugural Dividend Payout Using Ethereum Blockchain
NEW YORK and TORONTO, March 23, 2023 — The INX Digital Company, Inc. (NEO:INXD, INXATS:INX, OTCQB:INXDF) (“INX”), a broker-dealer and inter-dealer broker, announced today that it will facilitate the first security token dividend distribution on its platform using blockchain technology. HGC (BVI) Info Tech Ltd. (HGC), the issuer of Trucpal Tokens and a leading digital SaaS service provider serving the Chinese freight market, is leveraging INX’s SEC-registered Transfer Agent solution to distribute the dividends on the blockchain in the form of USDC stablecoins.
“Trucpal’s first dividend distribution to its investors is a full circle moment for the INX team, and implementation of the company’s vision to allow true democratization of finance,” said Itai Avneri, deputy CEO and COO of INX. “We have supported HGC through its entire journey, starting with its first capital raise for the Trucpal Token, the first security token offering on INX.One, and now the next evolution of the token’s life cycle in the form of a dividend.”
HGC’s dividend payment using INX’s blockchain-powered Transfer Agent is the first of its kind globally and represents the next evolution of digital asset investing. For issuers, HGC’s dividend payout with INX enables greater opportunities to cut operational costs, engage with investors on a deeper level and raise capital. For investors, it provides liquidity and an opportunity for additional wealth creation that wasn’t available before today.
“With the support of INX and Magic Circle, we are proud to issue the first dividend to Trucpal investors – more than 6 months ahead of schedule. Even more significant will be the launch of the Trucpal Token, exclusively on INX.One, which allows HGC to share the long-term benefits of the SaaS ecosystem with investors, shareholders, management team and users, rapidly scaling Trucpal’s business in a quantifiable flywheel effect,” said Wendong Zhang, Founder of HGC. “With the realization of this dividend payment, especially through USDC, HGC has completed the implementation of the entire process from token issuance, business development, revenue acquisition to dividend payment to investors, which means the successful verification of the entire process integration with the lNX.One platform. All this makes HGC confident to accelerate the system expansion and development, and will also attract more users to join the ecosystem to share the development and create long-term sustainable growth returns for all ecological stakeholders and investors.”
HGC continues to revolutionize China’s trucking industry with innovative, blockchain-based SaaS services and ownership economy. Specifically, the Trucpal application supports the fast growing demand for logistics solutions by enabling truckers to be more efficient while eliminating the industry’s most common obstacles.
The Trucpal Token was offered pursuant to Reg D and Reg S exemptions in accordance with U.S. securities regulations and is based on actual freight transactions backed by HGC. Trucpal Token was first listed on the INX.One platform in July 2022, and is available exclusively on the INX.One platform to U.S. accredited investors and non-U.S. investors.
“We look forward to working with our current issuer partners like HGC, and many others to come, that are interested in leveraging the wealth of opportunities available by participating in the digital economy through fully-regulated digital assets,” Avneri stated.
INX’s mission is to increase access for U.S. and international investors to the growing opportunities in the digital economy. The INX.One platform sets a global standard for effectively achieving democratization in financial markets, while simultaneously providing the necessary regulatory guardrails through close collaboration with U.S. and global regulators.
In 2021, INX became the first SEC-registered digital security IPO – closing with $84 million in gross proceeds from over 7,250 retail and institutional investors. 92.9 million INX Tokens were sold in the IPO. INX continues to lead the industry in providing novel trading and capital raising financial instruments to enterprises and companies worldwide.
For more information about INX, visit https://www.inx.co/
INX provides a regulated trading platform for digital securities and cryptocurrencies. With the combination of traditional markets expertise and a disruptive fintech approach, INX provides state-of-the-art solutions to modern financial problems. INX is led by an experienced and dedicated team of business, finance, and technology veterans with the shared vision of redefining the world of capital markets via blockchain technology and innovative regulatory approach.
About The INX Digital Company, Inc.
INX is the holding company for the INX Group, which includes regulated trading platforms for digital securities and cryptocurrencies, combining traditional markets expertise and an innovative fintech approach. The INX Group’s vision is to be the preferred global regulated hub for digital assets on the blockchain. The INX Group’s overall mission is to bring communities together and empower them with financial innovation. Our journey started with our initial public token offering of the INX Token in which we raised US$84 million. The INX Group is shaping the blockchain asset industry through its willingness to work in a regulated environment with oversight from regulators like the SEC and FINRA.
In addition to operating two regulated trading platforms for blockchain assets, INX’s interdealer broker, I.L.S. Brokers, plans to offer non-deliverable cryptocurrency forwards to Tier-1 banks in the future. For more information, please visit the INX Group website here.
HGC operates a blockchain based freight service SaaS platform in China. HGC believes that China is the world’s most promising digital freight market. HGC maintains its strengths and position through continuous business innovation and an open system. The HGC/Trucpal Team has been developing and operating in the field of freight and crypto for many years. Since its official launch in February 1, 2021, the cumulative total transaction value within the Trucpal app is $ 15165 million. Over 19,6038,928 registered users and business entities have selected the Trucpal service and 18.566.71 million Trucpoints have been awarded to users.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Information and Other Disclosures
This press release contains statements that constitute “forward-looking information” (“forward-looking information“) within the meaning of the applicable Canadian securities legislation. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking information and are based on expectations, estimates and projections as at the date of this news release. Any statement that discusses predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions, future events or performance (often but not always using phrases such as “expects”, or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, “plans”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “forecasts”, “estimates”, “believes” or “intends” or variations of such words and phrases or stating that certain actions, events or results “may” or “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken to occur or be achieved) are not statements of historical fact and may be forward-looking information. In disclosing the forward-looking information contained in this press release, INX has made certain assumptions, including with respect to, the continuous development of the INX trading platform, the offering of non-deliverable cryptocurrency forwards, and the development of the digital asset industry. Although INX believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking information are reasonable, it can give no assurance that the expectations of any forward-looking information will prove to be correct. Known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors which may cause the actual results and future events to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information. Such factors include but are not limited to regulatory developments, the state of the digital securities and cryptocurrencies markets, and general economic conditions. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on the forward-looking information contained in this press release. Except as required by law, INX disclaims any intention and assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information to reflect actual results, whether as a result of new information, future events, changes in assumptions, changes in factors affecting such forward-looking information or otherwise.
The NEO Exchange is not responsible for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities in the United States. The securities have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold within the United States or to U.S. Persons unless registered under the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or an exemption from such registration is available.
For further information, contact:
The INX Digital Company, Inc.
+1 855 657 2314
SOURCE The INX Digital Company, Inc.
Featured Image Megapixl @ Alexandersikov
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) two-hundred and eight thousand, three hundred and ninety-four USD dollars for 19 days (15 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. intends to offer; (e) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC..’s milestone projections and targets; (f) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s business operations (e) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. or such entities.Read more investing news on PressReach.com.Subscribe to the PressReach RSS feeds:
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed
Follow PressReach on Twitter
Follow PressReach on TikTok
Follow PressReach on Instagram
Subscribe to us on Youtube